Skip to Content


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please find the authorization form here.

Please scroll down to see a list of agencies and their corresponding information pages. You will be able to complete the privacy authorization form after clicking on the proper agency link for which you are seeking assistance.  Once all information is filled in, click submit.  You will immediately receive a confirmation ID number followed by a confirmation email sent to the address you entered on the authorization form.  If you do not received this unique ID number or confirmation email, please call my Rogers District Office, 479-464-0446, for assistance.


Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs

Other: Agency not listed