- If you or a loved one develops symptoms - which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath - have been in close contact with someone known to be infected, or have recently traveled to an area impacted by COVID-19, please call ahead before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room.
- UAMS has set up a coronavirus hotline for people who have questions or feel they may have symptoms. The number is 1-800-632-4502. UAMS HealthNow is also available for free COVID-19 screenings.
- The Arkansas Department of Health has activated a call center to answer questions from both health care providers and the public about the novel coronavirus. During normal business hours (8:00am – 4:30pm), urgent and non-urgent calls, please call 1-800-803-7847. After normal business hours, urgent calls needing immediate response, please call 501-661-2136.
For Our Communities:
- Guides for childcare programs and K-12 administrators.
- Information for parents and guardians about talking with children about coronavirus.
- CDC’s guide to creating a household plan.
- Make sure to wash your hands.
- Physically distance yourself from others when leaving the house.
- Refrain from touching your face.
- Stay at home when sick.
- Follow guidance outlined by the White House and local representatives.
More resources are available on the CDC's website here.